I missed the special release purchase on the Rohde & Schwarz RTB2K-COM4 RTB2004 Scope by a day (basically $2000 for a $7500 scope). On a whim I sent an email to tequipment.net asking if they by chance had one more of the introduction deals. They replied they didn’t. 🙁
I had seen reviews of the scope including the one on MikesElectricStuff where he generally gave it thumbs up, I missed it by a day…….
As I needed a logic analyzer I when ahead and bought a great Rigol MSO scope.
Skip forward a few days and I receive a reply on the earlier email thread that there had been a cancellation and they had one of the special order introduction specials available. I bought it on the spot.
It has all the options and features enabled:
- RTB-B243 4ch, 300MHz Upgrade
- RTB-B1 16 channel Mixed Signal Option
- RTB-B6 Pattern and Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- RTB-K1 I2C, SPI Trigger/Decode
- RTB-K2 UART/RS232/RS422/RS485 Trigger/Decode
- RTB-K3 CAN/LIN Trigger/Decode
- RTB-K15 History and Segment Memory
- 300 MHz
- 10-bit ADC
- 10 Msample standard memory
- 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen
- See small signal details in the presence of large signals
- 10-bit vertical resolution
- 1 mV/div: full measurement bandwidth and low noise
- Capture more time at full bandwidth
- 10 Msample standard and 20 Msample interleaved
- Segmented memory: 160 Msample with history function
- Maintain fast sampling rates at all times
- 10.1″ high-resolution capacitive touchscreen with gesture support
- 10.1″ high-resolution capacitive touch display
- Gesture support as on your smartphone
- Fast access to important tools
- The best choice for education
- Ready for the teaching lab
- X-in-1 integration saves space and costs
It’s more scope then I’ll probably ever need… Of course I’ve said that about every scope I’ve ever bought.
It should arrive on the 17th, I’ll be posting an unboxing video soon after it arrives.